Nature's Agro Products
Nature's Coco Coir 1 Pound Brick
- Nature's Coco Coir compressed 1 lbs Brick, is one of our best selling products. It is most widely used and is very cost effective.
- Applications include Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Commercial potting mixes, Home gardens and growers, Greenhouses, Direct soil amendment, Compost amendment, animal/livestock bedding, Reptile bedding, liquid absorbing compound. For more details on the product and usage instruction, please check out our site at www.natures-agroproducts.com
- Our coco coir products are organic, bio-degradable, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low EC
0.5 ms/cm). Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. (<
- Nature's Coco Coir is a premier growing medium and is an excellent alternative to sphagnum peat moss.
- Our coco coir block is free from dirt, foreign material and weed seeds. We screen our washed raw material to remove dirt and bigger chunks to get perfect texture.
|Unit weight||1.0 lbs|
|Block dimension||8" x 4" x 2"|
|Volume (uncompressed)||7 - 10 liters|
|EC washed||<0.5 ms/cm|
|Unwashed available upon request||
|Packing||Palletized bulk shrink wrapped. Individual block packing is available upon request|
|Load-ability||40 feet container 20-24 MT
20 feet container 10-12 MT
|Labeling/Branding||Custom labeling/branding available upon request|
Directions for Use:
- Lay brick down flat somewhere with full drainage. Slowly pour water over block, allowing water to absorb without runoff.
- Let it sit for 30-40 minutes. Break apart with hands until light and spongy. Each compressed 1 lbs brick will yield around 7 - 10 liters of uncompressed Coco coir after breakdown.