Nature's Agro Products
Nature's Coco Coir 11-Pound Block
- Nature's Coco Coir compressed 11 lbs Block, is our best selling product. It is most widely used and is very cost effective.
- Applications include Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Commercial potting mixes, Home gardens and growers, Greenhouses, Direct soil amendment, Compost amendment, animal/livestock bedding, Reptile bedding, liquid absorbing compound. For more details on the product and usage instruction, please check out our site at www.natures-agroproducts.com
- Our coco coir products are organic, bio-degradable, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low EC
0.5 ms/cm). Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. (<
- Nature's Coco Coir is a premier growing medium and is an excellent alternative to sphagnum peat moss.
- Our coco coir block is free from dirt, foreign material and weed seeds. We screen our washed raw material to remove dirt and bigger chunks to get perfect texture.
|Unit weight||11 lbs|
|Block dimension||12" x 12" x 6"|
|Volume (uncompressed)||70 - 75 liters|
|EC washed||<0.5 ms/cm|
|Unwashed available upon request||
|Packing||Palletized bulk shrink wrapped. Individual block packing is available upon request|
|Load-ability||40 feet container 20-24 MT
20 feet container 10-12 MT
|Labeling/Branding||Custom labeling/branding available upon request|
Directions for Use:
- Lay block down flat somewhere with full drainage. Slowly pour water over block, allowing water to absorb without runoff.
- Let it sit for 30-40 minutes. Break apart with hands until light and spongy. Each compressed 11 lbs block will yield around 70 - 75 liters of uncompressed Coco coir after breakdown.